Monday, October 24, 2005

It's Daddy Time!



This Sunday, the old monkey pitched in and took over the care and feeding of the little monkey for most of the day while I indulged my inner arts and crafts nerd - at an all day scrapbook party. Yes, you read that correctly - scrapbook. I admit I am a geek. I feel no shame in owning up to that. And one day I will finish our wedding album.

But even as I happily cut and pasted, I was confident that the old monkey was doing a good job with the little guy. Having seen him first hand, I know he's mastered the art of handling all sorts of situations. And no matter how many long hours he puts in at work or how tired he is, he always finds the time to care for the monkey.

Dads are great because..



They feed you...


They burp you...


They nap with you...


They play with you...



They teach you about sports..


And the importance of lounging around on the couch..



But most of all, dads are pretty great because they love you with all their heart.
Post a Comment