Thursday, May 25, 2006

We welcome with love ...


Samantha Loredana Feld! Born on, Saturday, May 20th at 6:21 am, weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. Monkey Sr, little monkey, and I got to see the little peanut in person and she is a cutie-patootie all right. Congratulations guys!




In completely unrelated news, congrats too to this guy



- Bonny Jain (I LOVE this name!) for winning the 2006 National Geography Bee.
Not content with kicking ass in national spelling bees, it appears that Desis are mounting their next attack wave on the venerable institution of geography. Where is homeland security when we really need it?

Want to test your own geo knowledge? Try this quiz that Mr. Bonny himself created. Keep in mind, the kid is 11 years old, and in 7th grade (umm...I think I was 13 when I was in 7th grade..)


[Photo source] - Scripps National Spelling Bee
Post a Comment