Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 3 Update...

Hey Everyone! I've finally been granted access to one of the most closely guarded blogs in blogosphere history... and boy do I have a lot to say...

If you hadn't yet guessed, I'm Sadaf's husband, Jeff, a.k.a. Old Monkey or Monkey Sr. And if you really hadn't yet guessed, may I suggest clicking on the blog ad to the left and purchasing a clue (stop looking... its not there...). Just kidding!

First of all, it looks like I'm gonna have to change my name to "Jordan & Mina's Dad" - kinda rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

That aside, I bet you're all wondering how our little Mina is doing on her third day with us. Thankfully, everything is going very well (says the parent who does not have to breastfeed). We have been getting to know Mina quite well over the past few days, and boy does she have a little personality! As you can see from below, the Mina monkey is not very happy to still be at the hospital and was quite anxious to get out of there and check out the crib ("crib" meaning "house" but also literally meaning "crib"). So we moved quickly to get her checked out of the hospital. We were the first of 15 babies to leave on Monday (fifteen babies!!!)

When she got home she got to see Jordan again for the first time since his visit to the hospital. Jordan smiles innocently, probably thinking she's pretty harmless...

But before you know it, he is dutifully pushing her in the baby swing, as she relaxes knowing that she has him wrapped around her finger...


That's it for me (for now). I'm sure Sadaf will update you on the trials and tribulations of breastfeeding soon... as well as Mina's first Doctor's visit (which went very well).

Thanks for checkin' in!

Post a Comment