Thursday, September 14, 2006

What does your bag say about you?

Accepting the tag from Chic Mommy - voila! The contents of my purse in all its glory. The observant among you will notice that my bag is the exact same one I am carrying in my profile picture. That picture was taken in 2003. I still carry around this bag, bought on a whim one summer from a street vendor in Soho.



What is all this junk, you ask? Let's take a closer look, shall we? Why not?


Red wallet from Macy's, overstuffed with credit cards, bank cards, gift cards, and work badge. Ooh I love that badge. The one work related item I still hold onto despite my current stay-at-home status. I have yet to flash this badge and try to avoid a ticket. The main reason being, that the one time I was pulled over recently (several years ago), I left my purse at home. Naturally. Hey chic, I think I was driving home from your sister's shadhi, if I remember correctly.

What else ..

change - destined to be put into the monkey's piggy bank.

Blistex - stolen from Monkey, Sr.

Cell phone - probably turned off or dead.

Receipts from gym class registration for little monkey, as well as eye doctor for me.

Piece of candy bar wrapper - Hershey's, also known as lunch on the go. That would be 5 points for those following my Weight Watcher odyssey.

And of course, keys to BESS, the grey ghost - a/k/a, the minivan.



Obviously, with two monkeys, the real heavy-duty bag that I cart around is this bad boy. It's full of so much crap, I don't even know where to begin. It also has so many pockets and compartments, I spend ridiculous amounts of precious awake-time trying to find whatever it was I thought I had so neatly organized away. Anyone with kids knows exactly what's in this "bag." Personally, I think that a carry piece this substantial needs to be called luggage.



Miss Mina is shocked by her mommy's use of the word, "crap."

Ok, my turn. Consider yourself tagged, Grace's Mom, and Big T.



Kristen explains the intricacies of bead mazes to the Monkey.



I don't see a bag in this picture, T. But I bet you've got good stuff. Spill it, girl!
Post a Comment