Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween Playdate

I love Halloween. It ranks right up there among my all-time favorite holidays of the year. This year, my monkeys hosted their first ever Halloween themed play date. I had a blast.

I think they did too.



Jordan dressed up as a "Greaser," complete with black leather jacket and slicked up hair. Cookie optional.



Here's the back view. Nothing like Ebay and some white fabric paint to create a costume.



Once again, I take immense joy in dressing up my children to maximize their humiliation. May I present my daughter, Miss Mina, as a red, hot chili pepper?



No play date is complete without food ... and I think the kids may have eaten too.


Good food can only get you so far. You also need entertainment. And for that, we have Kristen and her world famous bouncy-ride, complete with sound effects. You know it's gotta be a good ride if it produces a windblown hairdo like Charlotte's.



The surprise hit of the afternoon was Monkey's chalk board/easel. It really brought out the artists in all of them.


They were a great bunch of munchkins - and even cooperated for a group photo. I can't say it was easy to get them to line up so nicely. How we did that is a story for another day.

Happy Halloween everyone; and thanks so much for coming to visit us!
Post a Comment