Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fall fashion shoot...the lazy mommy way.



La, la la...It's such a beautiful day out today...what shall I wear? Ohmigod!!! It's fall, and there's a whole pile of dresses I never got around to modelling!! Mom, how could you?!??



Why was I never taken out in public in this frilly, white dress with matching bloomies?



And it tastes really good too!



And have you seen anything to match the fabulous-ness of this Jackie O. inspired pink dress, with matching frock coat and shoes? Jeesh, mom, why have I been wearing Old Navy onesies every friggin' day?



I must look into the possibility of hiring my own stylist. Mom's ok for some stuff, but she needs some help in the fashion department, I think.



Not to be outdone by his sister, Little Monkey 1.0 poses for the camera too.
Post a Comment