Monday, April 02, 2007

Buon Giorno, Principessa!



And here, Miss Mina gets her glamour girl on with sparkly silver tiara and floral print. Yes!

Upon closer inspection, you'll notice the size 8 1/2 foot of her mother (that's me!) in the background. I point this out because for once, my toes are actually respectably pedicured and presentable. For that I have Mama Perkins to thank.

See below.



Her pedicure is always rockin. Here she displays it in seasonally appropriate Floridian colors. The first day of our Florida vacation, she says - "we have appointments!" And off we went.

It didn't take too much convincing. Part of my Florida week of relaxing in the sun included spa treatments at the local retreat. That plus a massage at the best chiropractor in the world's office, and a night out at a real restaurant made for just about the most awesome birthday week, ever!

Below is my half-hearted attempt (I was too busy eating) at capturing the foodie moment that was my birthday dinner. Here's what remained after the carnage.

Post a Comment