Sunday, June 10, 2007

Because we're just crazy like that ...



And we're off again!

Bright and early tomorrow morning (ouch), we're boarding a plane for a six hour flight to California! I am fully confident the monkeys will do a splendid job of keeping it together during the duration of the flight. After all, we have brand new Little Einstein DVD's to keep them occupied, one Mickey Mouse, and my all-time favorite cartoon movie from childhood - "Alice in Wonderland."

We also have chocolate cookies, wonder markers, and books. Moo and Bunny are stowing aboard in the carry-on bag. I'm hoping the presence of the cuddlies will inspire the little ones to nap for at least an hour or two.

I can dream, can't I?

We're really looking forward to visiting family out in CA. It's been a long time since we were out there, and our own family has grown exponentially. I'm fairly sure this time out will be a decidedly different trip than before. After all, last time, we were young and childless.

I just caught myself sighing for a second there.

That's ok. The more the merrier. Sort of.
Post a Comment