Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Evaluating the household budget..

I've figured out some ways to trim expenses for the upcoming year.





Forget about that pricey pool membership next summer. What do I need it for? The monkey gets as much amusement out of the friggin' garden hose on the front lawn. And I don't have to pack a big pool bag, drive to the swim club, or get into fights with other mommies about their rambunctious kids (don't ask.)

Bonus.. maybe I can get rid of the lawn service people too...



And the next time the car needs fixing, I'm not taking it to the mechanic. I'll just turn the monkey loose on it. He loves hanging out in the garage tinkering with the "zippy scooter," as he calls it.



I have yet to figure out a way of making Miss Mina useful. She's still not pulling her own weight around here yet.



Yet.
Post a Comment