Monday, October 29, 2007

Countdown to the big night.



Oh Halloween.

The best holiday.

Ever.

Today, I got the monkeys their first traditional Halloween plastic candy-collecting jack-o-lanterns. Since these things have probably never gone out of production, I won't call them retro. I decided they were way more authentic than the Halloween felt applique bags they were pushing in the stores this year.



Miss Mina spent the afternoon practicing carrying them around. Two at once! This child is nothing, if not ambitious.



After her brother woke up from his nap, he got in on the act. In a color-coordinated ensemble no less. When the possibility of candy is involved, Monkey taps into his inner reserves of strength.



Taking a break for a mandatory cute face shot...

Before we start practicing SCARY HALLOWEEN FACES!!!!



Give me candy! Give me candy, people!



No...no lifesavers, sweet tarts, skittles, twizzlers, or three musketeers! Come on.. I want the good stuff!! Reece's peanut butter cups, twix, snickers....



Ohhh...my belly! Too much candy.... Bwaaa
Post a Comment