Monday, January 28, 2008

Costco



It took awhile, but he finally found the big box of animal crackers. Except that the are Winnie the Pooh and Tigger crackers. But, hey, they're organic.

"These aren't the ones they usually eat, Jeff. What if they don't like them? We'll be stuck with a ginourmous box of weird crackers." I worried out loud.

"It doesn't matter. I'll eat them." He replied.

Ever resourceful.



Bergen county blue laws prevented me from impulse buying this spring rain coat. The bright red color caught my eye. It's cheap enough..but that's exactly the problem. A closer inspection will show that it feels flimsy, and kind of plastic-y. I'm just so tired of dark colors. Especially in the spring. I like a bright splash of color to offset all the rain. No clothes shopping permitted on Sundays though. Weird quirk of the county. Probably a good thing. Gives me a chance to ponder the situation.



It's just easier when someone else dresses you every day.
Post a Comment