Friday, February 08, 2008

Thursday's Three Beautiful Things.



It's been awhile since I did a TBT post. For those unfamiliar with the theme, here's the original author of Three Beautiful Things.

One - my mornings. Neither monkey ever disappoints.



Whether it's the expression on Mina's face as I blow up the balloon she brought over to me...



Or Jordan's imagination run wild at gym class. Here he is shouting, "Boo-Boo Chicken, where are you?!?!" into the crooked play house. For those of you unfamiliar with the Disney channel morning cartoons, this chicken appeared on one episode as a prop for Donald Duck. I don't get it either.



Two - The budding artiste.

I was on firmer ground when we discussed the color wheel.

"What do blue and yellow make, Mommy?

"Green."

"What do red and blue make, Mommy?"

"Purple."

"What do red and orange make, Mommy?"

"Err...reddish-orange. Let's go in, I think it's time for class."

And three - our afternoon playdate.



David pulled up a chair to perform. And on cue, the sun hit him just so ... a spotlight performance.



It was a fun day.
Post a Comment