Saturday, November 08, 2008

How we keep busy on dreary days...



Stomping!



Loudly!



Drawing.

Jordan did this one - entitled, "Mommy and Jordan playing hopscotch and a truck."



The truck theme continued here. This is "Jordan waiting for the ice cream truck." I particularly liked the ice cream versions - two!



Dress up!



Who am I kidding? Mina doesn't need a dreary day to dress up. It's Halloween year round over here.



On this dreary day, we had a very special outing to see Madagascar 2 - Escape 2 Africa! The kids got another chance to see all their animated friends...



And I got a chance to do battle against my childhood nemesis - Galaga!! Score!! Wow that was an added bonus! I'll admit, this had me very excited. If Jeff wasn't yammering in the background, I would have gotten on the high score board. I know it.

I got some writing done too - here's my latest kids' cuisine installment. In it, I shamelessly detail my fascination with all things celebrity and food related... as related to their kids, of course.
Post a Comment