Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Your Mission ....



Should you choose to accept it...



Shall be..



to make as much of a mess as possible....



in the 30 minutes before we leave for school.

And they have perfected it.

Organizing mess is the topic de jour of my post on Kids Cuisine this week. Take a peek.

Miss Mina managed to get to school today without any tears. The first time in two weeks. I was thrilled. Now, she has the next four days off and will forget everything. So, by Monday we'll be back to square one.

Tomorrow, I'm bringing in a treat to share with Jordan's class, in honor of his upcoming birthday. These aren't completed yet, but here's a sneak peek of the work in progress.



Yes, they do look remarkably like the jello shots we once used to do back in the day. These of course contain fruit ... and we've left the vodka out ... and I still need to decorate them. Jeff said Jordan's classmates are going to hate me. I'll be forever known as the "healthy food mom." Ah well. They'll look more tempting once I've covered them in whipped cream and raspberries.
Post a Comment