Monday, March 16, 2009

Easing into the week.



Nursing Beanie through another cold.



I'll expect it to hit me in about two days.



Minnie Mouse pancake. It's bad, I know. I had to make them fast. It would have looked better with a touch of whip cream to set off the eyes, but Mina hates whip cream. Jordan, on the other hand, loves it. Of course.



She took a few bites, but preferred her rice krispies. Whole wheat pancakes.. shudder. After watching these two eat pancakes for the past several years, I don't think I'd mind if I never saw another one again. Just the smell of them nauseates me now. No temptation to eat them, ever.



Some afternoon seasonal crafts. Nope, not a lick of Irish in us, but we like green.



Over at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman, we found a cute idea for Leprechaun hats. What can I say? It will be awhile before we're going out for a Guinness to celebrate. Might as well play with glitter glue in the meantime.



I have no idea what Mina thought she was doing. Sometimes these crafts take on a mind of their own.



And Jordan was momentarily distracted by the shamrock he cut out by himself. Do they still sell those green shamrock shakes at McDonald's? I remember when they used to come out around St. Patrick's Day. They were pretty bad. And I thought that before I even knew the horrors of the shake machine itself (used to work at Mc D's in my youth, closing sometimes. shudder.)

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!
Post a Comment