Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome Spring!



We woke up this morning to a snowstorm. While I grumbled my way through the morning, in shock and disbelief, Jordan dealt with the situation in his own way.



Catching the snow on his tongue. Hopefully, these will be the last flakes we'll see for awhile.




Miss Mina was having none of that. She hustled herself into the car as fast as her chubby legs would carry her.




And then, during gym class, she hunkered down in her cozy cave.



Which is kind of how I felt. I just wanted to go back to bed and wake up when the temperatures hit 70.



Later, Jordan came home and we practiced some new yoga moves. This one is called "tree pose." I'm not sure where this new love of yoga comes from. A few months back, Jordan and I started doing some yoga from a DVD a friend got us. Later, he discovered Wii fit yoga, which he loves.



He likes making up his own moves.




The expressions he gets from me. This is pretty much how I look when I do yoga - pained.




And this is pretty much how I look when I'm done. Minus the Madagascar underwear.




Miss Mina was content to just watch and laugh.

I've slowed down with posting these days, mainly because my camera situation has been so dicey. It's taken awhile, but I think I might finally have that resolved. Technology is no friend of mine. But I guess I know how to write a good complaint letter to Nikon.
Post a Comment