Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NJ Backyardigans



Something tells me this girl is gonna be trouble.



It took me four years to get Jordan to use the toilet by himself. In one afternoon, she has him pulling her around the back yard in a wagon.



Waiting for the blossoms to fall off the tree. Oh wait, they're all over the lawn already.



Playing around with the portrait setting on the camera...



Time to update my passport, I think.



Or, I could just take a nap. That's what I'd really like to do. Sleeping patterns haven't been optimal with the kids these days. I've been awoken way too much lately for all manner of nonsense.

So, party planners out there - what are you serving for your first BBQ of the season? We're having ours this weekend, and I'm deep in the midst of menu revision. I just can't seem to make up my mind. At first, I thought about doing a flank steak with a spicy peach bourbon glaze. Then I nixed that since it involved too many variables and seemed too heavy for lunch. I'm thinking now of fancy pants hamburgers, hotdogs, Parmesan and pecan crusted chicken, mac and cheese, and a strawberry salad instead. I think I need another side - something veg and light and easy to put together. We're having 10 people and a few kids. still working on dessert ideas, but I've got chocolate shells in mind.

Suggestions?
Post a Comment