Monday, July 13, 2009

I can see fireflies from my window.

It really feels like summer when I can see them sparkling in the night. Whether we're hanging out on the deck after the kids are asleep, or even from the front window in the living room - they make summer seem like it's finally here.



That, and ice cream.

Don't hate me and my remarkable self-control (bwahh), but the only time I have a strong craving for ice cream, is in the summer.



Jordan and Mina, on the other hand..



Would be content to eat it any day, any time, any season. And they usually do.



I'm not quite sure where they get that from.

It also feels like real summer when we hit this time of the year, because two people in our house are celebrating birthdays this week...



One of them is turning..



It's certainly shaping up to be a busy week.




But before I conclude, I'd be remiss if I failed to thank a reader who was kind enough to link me on her site twice now. Out of nowhere, my site readership shot up into the hundreds.

Kelly (is she the cutest mom ever??!?) - from Kelly's corner, did a lovely series of posts on home renovation, and she included me a couple times for various projects. Recently, she listed my hallway before and afters.

If you like taking a peek at home renovation done by real people, take a look at her site. Some great ideas!
Post a Comment