Monday, August 31, 2009

Concerned as he was...

about the lack of labelling in our bathroom,



Jordan took it upon himself to correct the situation.



Red is for hot, blue is for cold.

The back story:

I was upstairs with Mina trying to get her dressed for orientation today. I heard Jordan shouting to me from downstairs.

"Mommy, come downstairs!! I have to show you what I did in the bathroom!!"

I mentally prepared myself. I vowed not to be angry or raise my voice at what would, no doubt, be some horrific sight.

I cautiously walked into the bathroom and held my breath.

There it was. Jordan was so proud. I was a)overjoyed that he hadn't flooded the bathroom; and b)secretly pleased at his initiative in creating a safe space to practice daily hygiene.

I also laughed out loud and gave him the biggest hug I could. He cracks me up.
Post a Comment