Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Short visit, lessons learned.

This weekend, we got a chance to spend some time with Uncle Riz and Aunt T.



And of course....

Arman! a/k/a Manu..



He was cautious at first.





But he warmed up right away.



All it took was some food. I understand. I'm easily bought off too. Just throw me a chocolate cupcake or some Cadbury mini-eggs, and I'm yours for life.



It was a short visit, but with much bribery involved, I was able to get one picture of the three of them together.

And to reciprocate, Uncle Riz was kind enough to teach my children the following song. If gratuitous groin handling offends you, skip ahead. I can't explain this move by Jordan. It must be a guy thang.



Translated:

"If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops,
Oh what a rain it would be.
Standing outside, with my mouth open wide..
Ah-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh...
Oh, if all the rain drops were lemon drops and gumdrops,
Oh what a rain it would be."

Guess what part of the song is their favorite?

Thanks, Riz.
Post a Comment