Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blech.

Poor Beanie.
She managed to pick up the bug that knocked Jordan out a couple of days ago.
This is what happens when you're inseparable.



Except now, she looks like this.



She tried to smile when I pulled out the camera.



But then, she went back to this.

Jordan's been really helpful.



He's got the cow playing sick on the couch next to Mina.



Complete with throw-up bucket and glass of water.

Shifting gears now to happy things.....



Pretty sparklies here.

Funniest blog post of the week: at Mais Fica

New recipe tried this week:



Salmon Croquettes with RĂ©moulade by Cooking Light. Recipe here.

Jeff liked them. I thought, "eh." And too many damn ingredients again. Come on, Cooking Light! I've been up since 5:00 am. I spend three hours a day commuting. I have a full time, stressful job and two young kids. How about printing up some recipes that don't require three pots and pans and a laundry list of ingredients? All I want to do is cook healthy things that translate into meals of 8 points or less for dinner. Next time, I'm just ordering sushi.

OMG, Bakerella never stops. Snowman pops.
Post a Comment