Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Concerts 2010

Both kids had concerts at school last week which we documented for posterity.

First, was Mina's:



Notwithstanding some of these...



Or some of these...





We think she did a brilliant job.

One of her key responsibilities was lecturing the elves to get to bed early.



Which of course is ironic, given her own bedtime routine.





But, I daresay, she may have enjoyed the post-concert cookie and juice fest more.





There were the cookies, of course. Oh yeah ... and true love.

Oh Mina, Mina, Mina...



Jordan's concert, a two-day affair, was significantly more elaborate. And yes, the Christmas crowns I slaved over made their appearance too. I was scoping them out all night.

In keeping with all things beach-related, the cast included Hawaiian hula dancers.

Ladies and gentleman, my son. In his Christmas finery.





They also had an entire family sitting down to dinner, elves, blinged out reindeer, dancing trees, spoon-waving chefs, and marching soldiers. Oh, and lest we forget the whole point of the holiday, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the three kings, and a herd of animals..uh, kids.. also made an appearance.

At dinner.

I can only hope our Christmas Eve dinner is as well attended.



But, did I mention the Christmas Crowns?



Yes. The crowns I slaved and cried over? Don't they look nice?

Enough about me, let's get to the good stuff.

Jordan's video



Naturally, there was more celebrating at the end.





With baked goods, of course.



And I have no hesitation in saying that was probably Jordan's favorite part.



Merry/Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment