Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Polo - the Polar Bear's First Christmas.



Once again, the kids performed in their school Christmas pageant, celebrating Jesus' birthday by dressing up as a ribbon-twirling Northern Light and a Little dancing star, to help explain to a baby polar bear what Christmas was really about. And yes, an entire Nativity was paraded to the North Pole, complete with a baby-hugging Mary, shepards, kings, a Jack Frost, a Santa and a snowman. I lost count of the characters after that.

It reminded me of the scene from the movie, "Love, Actually" where the daughter announces to the mother that she was selected to be the "FIRST LOBSTER!!!" at the Christmas Pageant.

The mother replied, "You mean to tell me there was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus Christ???"

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, because honestly... what can I possibly say about this?



















Post a Comment