Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It is never to early to put your kids to work!

Can I just tell you how much joy this image brings me?



All those hours of driving him back and forth to gymnastics practice, paying for private lessons, sitting through hours on the benches waiting and watching, forcing him to practice his strength routine at home during the summer (push-ups and dips people!!)

And this is the pay off. 

The boy is now strong enough to carry full baskets of laundry up and down stairs. 

Yes!!!

I'm working on teaching them the proper Gap folding techniques, but that can wait.  For now, I have my little minions handling the stairs.  They've also learned one of the most important lessons in life.  I'm going to share it with you.

"Never go upstairs or downstairs without something in your hand."

It's key.
Post a Comment