Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Staycation with Miss Bean.


As an early birthday present, I took advantage of our beach membership to book a special one night rate at Tucker's Point Hotel. Who better to share the evening with than my little Bean.  Some mommy-daughter bonding time was long overdue. 


No babies, no boys, no dishes to do. 


Bliss.


Enjoying some lobster at the Point restaurant. 


I enjoyed soaking in this tub twice over the course of 24 hours. 


I also liked the lotions and options with their faint recall of the poem references in my favorite book, "1984."  

One long size bed made for cozy selfies. 

 I wish we had taken advantage of the member discounts more often while we have been living here. I can't believe this was the first time I ever used it.  Such a shame. 

I'm glad though that I got to share it with Mina. Making time for each child on their own is a challenge and takes a fair amount of planning. Thankfully, Jeff is a trooper in that regard. He steps up to man full household duty with the boys while we enjoyed one night to ourselves. 

Back to reality this week ... sick baby, ear infections, Jeff traveling, carpool switches, water shut down for continued backyard renovation. 

Oh well. At least we had Tucker's. 
Post a Comment