Friday, February 29, 2008

Cold February days..



Make me grumpy too.



But then we go home, and pretend to "plant a garden."

"What's mommy going to plant in the garden?" Jordan asked.

Hmm... it's a little early for me to start planning this, but I was thinking I'd try tomatoes this year. We had such success with the basil, parsley and oregano last summer, I'm feeling pretty confident about branching out from the herbs. Tomato and basil salad with a splash of olive oil, kosher salt, and basalmic. I can't wait for summer. Although the farmers' markets around here have such amazing tomatoes in the summer, it seems silly to spend my time trying to grow my own. But, in my humble opinion, everyone needs a little bit of silliness in their lives.



Day dreaming over. Time to round the monkeys up for nap. Whereupon I discover them hiding, with their respective cuddlies, in the closet. Nice try kiddos. Off to bed.

Update:

Just noticed I've been tagged by Montessori Mama. "Four things." Pretty straightforward, here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
Lawyer
teaching assistant
Gap salesclerk
clothes model

Four places I've lived:

New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Leiden, the Netherlands

Four places I've been on vacation:

Scottsdale, Arizona
Tulum, Mexico
Outer Banks, NC
San Francisco, CA

four of my favorite foods:

lobster ravioli
vegetable korma
sushi
cadbury mini eggs

four places I would rather be right now:

Normally, I would say "someplace warm," but I'm feeling rather content at the moment.

so..to continue. I tag:

Di
Felicia
Nataliya
Tahera
Post a Comment