Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to Work!

Today was D-day.

Back to "work!" I'm going to refrain from discussing the details of what I do for a lot of reasons. Confidentiality is a big component of the job, and the less I say about it, the better.

But I was lucky enough to get out early enough to spend some time with the kids before bed.

We played with the self timer on the camera and did goofy pics.





Yoga pics.



dorky fingers in the air pics.



Cheesy smiles.



Etc. Glad we had a little fun today. Wish us luck and prayers for tomorrow though. Heading to the hospital for yet another heart "annual." I'm feeling snippy about it because we haven't had a decent annual in ages, and I expect this to be the same. If they had done it right the last time we wouldn't have to be in there till January.

Whatever. Jordan was less than thrilled about the news. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'm trying to reign in my bad attitude and be strong for Jordan. Wish us luck.
Post a Comment