Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Every heart has a story to tell.

November 5, 2004 - January 25, 2005.

"May your heart always be joyful.
May your song always be sung.
And may you stay ... forever young."

-Bob Dylan.



Nine years ago, a little girl was born.  She was loved. From the smiles on her mother's face, you  knew how much she was loved.  A baby girl, wrapped in pink, with crystal eyes - she looked like an angel. 

If only there were more pictures of her, more memories of her, more chances to hold her as she drifted off to sleep.  One more chance to say how much she was loved.




Today would have been her birthday. 

I'm not her mother, but this day, I will always honor her memory because her life and Jordan's are connected.

Today was her birthday.  And she is still loved.

Because of her, and her mother Nikki, I have my son. 

Dear Breanna,

I will never, ever be able to thank you for the gift your mother gave me.  She gave me a part of you.

Your heart beats on in my boy. 

Your heart has allowed him to do so many amazing things. 

I know he carries you with him every day. 

You make him fearless.



and funny..



And the most loving big brother ever..



Rest in peace, beautiful one. 



Post a Comment